Password:     
Register Member List View New Posts View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 5 Discussion
VonIthipathachai Offline
The Guy Who Makes the Spreadsheets

Persona 5 Discussion

Hello, everyone! It seems that we've got plenty of new Persona 5 info! Now that DDS-NET is back up, I've made a thread similar to the one I made for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE where we can perhaps discuss our thoughts.

To start off, I think it's quite interesting that Gravity and Nuclear Skills are coming back from Persona 1 (as well as Eiha and possibly Kouha Spells, too).

Why haven't you played Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei yet?
06-18-2016 07:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jokersama Offline
Joker of the Masked Circle

RE: Persona 5 Discussion

I think it's funny that Akechi Goro is a throwback to Lupin III and Edogawa Ranpo's detective novel with a detective named Akechi KOgoro!

I'm also a little bit hopeful you can't date Sakura since she's almost like a Nanako-ish figure if you're going to have to live with her and her dad while in Tokyo. I know a lot of people are waifuing her, but I think I can't see her in relationships (save a crack otp with Toki x Futaba) since she's got terrible social skills and she's a fraidy cat in real life. Plus not every girl that's your age group has to all of a sudden be a romance route. (I mean in P3P, Junpei was your bro for lyfe if you were the lady protag! Maybe Futaba is your bro for lyfe here?)

Persona 5 has a LOT going on menu and everything wise, so I fear I may be overwhelmed, but hooooly shit compared to a PS2-sona, this makes Persona 4 and 3 look like goddamn Megami Tensei 1 with graphics. GOSH DAMN PERSONA 5 IS SOOOOO AMAZING LOOKING. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL VISUALS WISE. WE'VE COME A LONG WAY FOLKS!

[Image: siqqqy_by_devayuga-d9j4dck.gif]
06-18-2016 09:49 AM
akira27 Offline

The "Hold Up" mechanics sounds cool, can't wait to start those negotiations and get enemies to join you Big Grin They Third Eye ability also seems pretty interesting can't wait to get the game and try that out. Is anyone going to be importing the Japanese version of the game?
06-18-2016 12:52 PM
Herman2000 Offline
Ohhhh... dear.

http://www.personaproblems.com/ There's a pretty interesting read on the issues that Persona 5's translations ultimately suffer from. The makers of that page put in quite the effort to keep it spoiler-free.
04-23-2017 01:12 AM