DDS-NET
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Spreadsheets - Printable Version

+- DDS-NET (http://board.smt-dds.net)
+-- Forum: Megami Tensei (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Devil Summoner (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Spreadsheets (/thread-125.html)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Spreadsheets - VonIthipathachai - 01-16-2017 10:12 AM

Attached below are Skill and Demon Lists for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner. They can be used with both the Sega Saturn and PlayStation Portable versions.

As no translation of any sort exists for this game, I have used Atlus's official translations wherever possible. Note that these may contradict the (crappy) English translations provided in-game.

Please let me know of any errors so that I can correct them. Thank you.

[attachment=141]
[attachment=142]

RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Spreadsheets - Herman2000 - 01-17-2017 04:51 AM

Just wanted to say thank you. I've been working on something on and off and these kinds of resources are plenty helpful. :0

RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Spreadsheets - VonIthipathachai - 01-17-2017 12:31 PM

(01-17-2017 04:51 AM)Herman2000 Wrote:  Just wanted to say thank you. I've been working on something on and off and these kinds of resources are plenty helpful. :0

You're very welcome! While you do that, you can also look forward to my spreadsheets for Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse in the future!